Juliana Stancampiano went from customer to CEO of Oxygen, a people and sales enablement consulting company. She is the author of Radical Outcomes: How to Create Extraordinary Teams that Get Tangible Results.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Juliana on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jstancampiano/
- Oxygen EXP – https://www.oxygenexp.com/
- Oxygen EXP on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/oxygen-exp/
- Oxygen EXP on Twitter – https://twitter.com/oxygenexp
- Hosting Dinner Parties & Building Successful Careers w/ Scott Miller – https://peoplebusinesspodcast.com/scottmiller/
- Radical Outcomes by Juliana Stancampiano – https://www.amazon.com/Radical-Outcomes-Extraordinary-Tangible-Results/dp/1119524253#:~:text=Radical%20Outcomes%20is%20a%20blueprint,avoids%20randomness%20and%20organizational%20drag.
(2:13) – What is Oxygen and how did you come to be the owner?
(7:40) – What did you see that tipped you off that the company was not living up to its values?
(12:43) – Is it weird that people feel shame or guilt around the idea of making money?
(15:11) – How do you weigh situations where values are competing?
(17:44) – What does the word ‘process’ mean to you?
(20:00) – Can you give an example of how your COO turned your working style into a working process?
(22:31) – Do you want to share anything else about your book?
(23:09) – What is the difference between process and architecture?
(24:58) – Where would somebody start on the architecture path?
(28:05) – Why the difference between training and learning?
(31:25) – Do your clients show their employees your architecture plans?
(32:17) – What makes your training unique and do you make it unique for each client?
(34:33) – How do you turn “e-learning” into an online “experience”?
(37:12) – How easy or hard is it to get customers to see the value in your approach?
(40:18) – How do you help people through the mental process?
(47:04) – Do you do anything for yourself or your team to foster more abundance?
(49:44) – What are you sick of talking about?
(51:11) – What are you most excited to be talking about?
(54:15) – What is the purpose of business?