Jeff Lovell is a coach on authentic living. He created The Great Life Project to help successful founders and executives who are good at work be great at life.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Jeff Lovell on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-lovell-coach/
- JeffLovell.Coach – https://jefflovell.coach/
- The Peace Index by Jeremie Kubicek – https://www.amazon.com/Peace-Index-Five-Part-Framework-Fulfillment/dp/1119985927
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek – https://www.amazon.com/Start-Why-Leaders-Inspire-Everyone/dp/1591846447/ref=sr_1_1?crid=28EZZP5LFLO1C&keywords=Start+with+Why+by+Simon+Sinek&qid=1670517178&s=books&sprefix=start+with+why+by+simon+sinek%2Cstripbooks%2C79&sr=1-1
- Mike Rowe on Purpose – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EjVLz968M
(2:19) – How did you get into coaching and what is the work that you do?
(5:43) – What are the issues that most people come to you with?
(7:16) – What is the role of a pastor and how does that influence the work you do now?
(9:26) – What do people get wrong about pastors?
(11:19) – How have you built the skill of having conversations with people at their most authentic level?
(13:38) – How do you know when to sit back and let things happen, and when someone needs a fire lit underneath them?
(16:53) – Where do you start with a new client?
(18:51) – Are there any
(20:02) – How do you help someone figure out what their big purpose is?
(28:52) – Should we all aspire to a life of helping others?
(34:39) – How do you coach clients through self-deception?
(42:32) – How does someone know whether they should be talking to a coach or a therapist?
(46:46) – What do you believe about people or businesses that might be contrarian?
(47:56) – What are you sick of talking about?
(51:02) – What is the purpose of life?
(51:52) – Where can people find you online?